Monday, 30 January 2012

Blogging A to Z challenge



I've just signed up for this challenge, which means I will have to post a blog every day in April, apart from Sundays, inspired by the day's corresponding letter of the alphabet. So now I have to get thinking about what I can write. I'm looking forward to it as I am consumed with all things writing! In case you hadn't noticed. Beyond that there are items such as linky lists that I should be inserting in the blogs, I don't know what they are but here one is:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda - Thank you for featuring the A to Z Challenge and Linky List in your post.
    We appreciate the extra exposure.

    Congratulations on signing up for the Challenge - you're going to enjoy it, plus it's a great way to showcase your interests and blog.

    Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came by via the above list.

    Good luck with the challenge.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete